Framing Pack – Precut Frame Sides
$19.95 – $35.95
Frame Packs contain two pieces of unfinished 1″ or 1-3/8″ oak frame stock. Each piece of framing is miter cut, drilled, and countersunk to accept the tempered Phillips head screws and oak plugs for the screw holes. The wood is sanded and ready to finish. The measurement options are for your PANEL SIZE. If you have a custom size, please see our custom framing page for pricing.
- 1 Frame Pack + 1 Frame Pack = one complete 4-sided frame.
- The frames assemble quickly to produce a sound solid frame.
- Two tempered screws and oak plugs for the screw holes are included.
Pick the right groove
- Line up and wood glue the bottom two corners and let set up.
- Clamp the corners for extra support, fasten the screws into the countersunk holes.
Note: For ease in turning the screws, run threads over a bar of soap of wax.
- Slide your panel into the 3 sides.
- Attach the top piece and clamp the corner for extra support.
- Fasten remaining screws…Whoa-la!