Oak Custom Frame
$0.79 – $1.07 in
Price includes shipping to half of the U.S.
(Nominal distance charge for other states.)
Select your frame and desired groove width (5/16″ most common).
Quick & Important Measuring Tips
Our Oak wood is machine tooled into three face frame sizes at 1″, 1-3/8″ and 2″. Simply give us the measurements of your panel and we cut your frame to size. The result is a miter cut frame, properly sized, easy to finish and assemble.
Included with your custom frame:
- Four pieces of sanded frame stock with mitered corners.
- Pre-drilled and countersunk screw holes.
- Four tempered Phillips head screws and oak plugs for the screw holes.
Characteristics of oak are:
- Accepts stain well.
- Light to medium brown, tones of yellow, white, gray and commonly a reddish tone.
- Though individual tastes may differ, we suggest that the 1″ framing is most suitable for panels up to 4 square feet, 1-3/8″ framing for up to 10 square feet and 2″ looks great for any sizeable panel.
- Not a paint grade wood.
We cut your frame to fit your glass panel, adding a 1/16″ play to the lengths. (If you wish for the measurements to be the outside dimension of the frame please let us know in the notes at check-out or contact us.)
Order with confidence! 3 Measuring Tips and Easy Assembly
Connect to Hanging Hardware and Corner Brackets.