Corner Brackets® come 4 to a pack.
- Sanded and pre-drilled in either oak or walnut.
- Eight brass screws are included.
- Corner Brackets only fit the 1 3/8″ framing stock.
Applying the Corner Brackets to your frame:
You will need: Drill, 5/64″ Drill Bit, Wood Glue, Phillips Head Screw Driver.
- Once your frame is assembled, apply wood glue inside your Corner Brackets and attach to each corner. Let the glue set up.
- Next, drill a 5/64″ pilot hole into your frame through the pre-drilled screw holes that come in the Corner Brackets.
- Screw in the brass screws that are included with the Corner Brackets. Note: For ease in installing the screws, run the threads over a bar of soap or wax. For easy hanging, try our chain hooks.