Poplar Custom Frame
Poplar face frame size is 1-3/8″ and comes with a 5/16″ wide groove.
Quick & Important Measuring Tips
Our Poplar wood is machine tooled into one face frame size at 1-3/8″. Simply give us the measurements of your panel and we cut your frame to size. The result is a miter cut frame, properly sized, easy to finish and assemble.
Included with your custom frame:
- Four pieces of sanded frame stock with mitered corners.
- Pre-drilled and countersunk screw holes.
- Four tempered Phillips head screws and wood plugs for the screw holes.
Characteristics of poplar are:
- Accepts paint well.
- Pale blond to grayish white with green, brown, and dark purple streaks.
- Color darkens with time.
- Not recommended for staining.
We cut your frame to fit your glass panel, adding a 1/16″ play to the lengths. (If you wish for the measurements to be the outside dimension of the frame please let us know in the notes at check-out or contact us.)
Order with confidence! 3 Measuring Tips and Easy Assembly
Connect to Hanging Hardware and Corner Brackets.