Oak Custom Frame
$42.00 – $134.00
Find your price group.
Find your price group using the form above.
Once you have your price group, fill out the form below to place your order.
Our Oak wood is machine tooled into three face frame sizes at 1″, 1-3/8″ and 2″. Simply give us the measurements of your panel and we cut your frame to size. The result is a miter cut frame, properly sized, easy to finish and assemble.
Included with your custom frame:
- Four pieces of sanded frame stock with mitered corners.
- Pre-drilled and countersunk screw holes.
- Four tempered Phillips head screws and oak plugs for the screw holes.
Characteristics of oak are:
- Accepts stain well.
- Light to medium brown, tones of yellow, white, gray and commonly a reddish tone.
- Though individual tastes may differ, we suggest that the 1″ framing is most suitable for panels up to 4 square feet, 1-3/8″ framing for up to 10 square feet and 2″ looks great for any sizeable panel.
- Not a paint grade wood.
We cut your frame to fit your glass panel, adding a 1/16″ play to the lengths. (If you wish for the measurements to be the outside dimension of the frame please let us know in the notes at check-out or contact us.)
Order with confidence! 3 Measuring Tips and Easy Assembly