Custom Oak Framing
$42.00 – $134.00
Find your price group.
Find your price group using the form above.
Once you have your price group, fill out the form below to place your order.
Custom Oak Frames
Northern Hardwood Frames is the largest manufacturer of custom frames for stained glass, this is a normal operation for us and we happily do custom orders. Simply give us the size of your panel and we cut your frame to size. Corners are miter cut, screw holes are pre-drilled and countersunk. The result is a miter cut frame, properly sized, easy to finish and assemble.
- All grooves are 3/8″ deep.
- Four tempered Phillips head screws and oak plugs for the screw holes are included.
- All frames come unfinished and prepped sanded, ready for you to add your own finish or stain. Optional add-on finishes:
Measure your glass panel in multiple spots along the width and height, it likely is not completely square. Use the largest measurements.
- We cut your frame to fit your panel, adding a 1/16″ play in the lengths. (If you wish for the measurements to be the outside dimension
of the frame please let us know in the notes at check-out or contact us.)
- Line up and use a bit of Wood Glue on the bottom two corners of your frame. Leave for the glue to set.
- Clamp the corners for extra support, fasten the screws into the countersunk holes.
Note: For ease in turning the screws, run threads over a bar of soap or wax.
- Slide your panel into the 3 sides.
- Attach the top piece and clamp the corner for extra support.
- Fasten remaining screws…Whoa-la!